1. After you’ve touched base via email outlining your needs, we’ll set up a virtual coffee date via Skype or phone call, where we can get to know each other a little better. This gives me an opportunity to learn more about your business and your objectives, and gives you the chance to ask any and all questions about engaging The Creative Quartier for your project.
2. If it feels like a good fit for both parties, I’ll send you a detailed proposal scoping the project and costs for you to review. If you’re happy to proceed, you will then need to sign the proposal (which will include a client agreement) and make an upfront 50% deposit payment (via PayPal) to secure your spot in my line up of work. We will also agree on a date by when the project will commence.
Consultation, Scope & Booking
3. Once The Creative Quartier has been officially engaged, we can make a start on the creative process. I will send you a questionnaire to learn as much as possible and work with you to get inspiration for your specific project.
4. After reviewing your feedback, I will present an outline on the direction moving forward for your review and approval to ensure we are on the right track (i.e. for branding projects, you will review and select your brand moodboard).
5. After you have signed off on the direction of the project, I get to work in bringing your project to life - whether it be the creation of your brand, development of your website or drafting of your press release.
6. Once I have completed this phase, I will present the final project to you for your review, whereby you can make two additional revisions to your preferred concept.
Inspire, Create & Present
7. Upon receiving your feedback, I will make final amendments to ensure the end result is polished to perfection.
8. Once final changes are made, the project will be sent to you for final sign-off. The remaining payment will be requested before finalised files or assets are released.
9. For branding projects specifically, once the brand identity has been approved, I will move forward in developing the remaining items, such as your marketing material, social branding and website, with each item individually presented, reviewed and approved by you.
Polish, Approve & Release
back to top